Re: [xenu-usergroup] Hello !!

  • Paddy Landau
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
      > maybe Xenu runs so well that nobody has any questions

      My experience is that Xenu runs flawlessly and
      gives useful and useable results.

      No questions to ask!

      Paddy
    • shinerweb
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
        Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of software we expect.
        We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be incorporated.
        Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
        ;)

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
          -Nothing to say when everything is working great!!!
        • Luis Blanco
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 23, 2006
            Hi to all,

            it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja  :-)

            I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!

            Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time to prepare the xhtml parser.

            luis

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2006
              On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

              >Hi to all,
              >
              >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
              >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
              >
              >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
              >
              >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
              >to prepare the xhtml parser.

              While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
              the version... anyway, here it is:

              >luis
              >

              >shinerweb wrote:
              >>
              >> Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of
              >> software we expect.
              >> We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be
              >> incorporated.
              >> Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
              >> ;)

            • Luis Blanco
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
                Hi Tilman and Happy New Year,

                I beg your pardon, I didn't saw this message before.
                I just downloaded the last version a few minutes ago and it work OK. It is just a small test but it is impressive !!

                Thank you very much for you patience and your time, and have a ¡¡ GOOD YEAR !!

                luis

                Tilman Hausherr wrote:

                On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

                >Hi to all,
                >
                >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
                >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
                >
                >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
                >
                >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
                >to prepare the xhtml parser.

                While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
                the version... anyway, here it is:
                http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/tmp/ xenubeta. zip

                Tilman

                --