Re: [xenu-usergroup] Hello !!

  • Hunsaker, Michael S.
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21 8:31 AM
      I'm guessing that everyone is very "bussy" with the
      holidays and all. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

      Mike

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21 8:54 AM
        This is a low volume user group. Plus, maybe Xenu runs so well that
        nobody has any questions :)

        Tilman

        On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:16:36 -0000, luibla wrote:

        >there was no activity las month.
        >
        >Is anyone out there ?
        >
        >There are no questions ?
        >
        >All is working smooth ?
        >
        >Tilman, are you there ?, Righ, maybe you are too bussy ...
        >
        >I hope that no news are good news ...
        >
        >Greeting
        >luis
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Paddy Landau
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21 10:19 AM
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 21 12:40 PM
            Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of software we expect.
            We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be incorporated.
            Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
            ;)

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 21 6:04 PM
              -Nothing to say when everything is working great!!!
            • Luis Blanco
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 23 8:22 AM
                Hi to all,

                it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja  :-)

                I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!

                Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time to prepare the xhtml parser.

                luis

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 23 9:59 AM
                  On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

                  >Hi to all,
                  >
                  >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
                  >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
                  >
                  >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
                  >
                  >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
                  >to prepare the xhtml parser.

                  While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
                  the version... anyway, here it is:

                  >luis
                  >

                  >shinerweb wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of
                  >> software we expect.
                  >> We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be
                  >> incorporated.
                  >> Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
                  >> ;)

                • Luis Blanco
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
                    Hi Tilman and Happy New Year,

                    I beg your pardon, I didn't saw this message before.
                    I just downloaded the last version a few minutes ago and it work OK. It is just a small test but it is impressive !!

                    Thank you very much for you patience and your time, and have a ¡¡ GOOD YEAR !!

                    luis

                    Tilman Hausherr wrote:

                    On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

                    >Hi to all,
                    >
                    >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
                    >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
                    >
                    >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
                    >
                    >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
                    >to prepare the xhtml parser.

                    While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
                    the version... anyway, here it is:
                    http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/tmp/ xenubeta. zip

                    Tilman

                    --