Hello !!

  • luibla
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
      there was no activity las month.

      Is anyone out there ?

      There are no questions ?

      All is working smooth ?

      Tilman, are you there ?, Righ, maybe you are too bussy ...

      I hope that no news are good news ...

      Greeting
      luis
    • Hunsaker, Michael S.
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
        I'm guessing that everyone is very "bussy" with the
        holidays and all. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

        Mike

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
          This is a low volume user group. Plus, maybe Xenu runs so well that
          nobody has any questions :)

          Tilman

          On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:16:36 -0000, luibla wrote:

          >there was no activity las month.
          >
          >Is anyone out there ?
          >
          >There are no questions ?
          >
          >All is working smooth ?
          >
          >Tilman, are you there ?, Righ, maybe you are too bussy ...
          >
          >I hope that no news are good news ...
          >
          >Greeting
          >luis
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Paddy Landau
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
            > maybe Xenu runs so well that nobody has any questions

            My experience is that Xenu runs flawlessly and
            gives useful and useable results.

            No questions to ask!

            Paddy
          • shinerweb
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
              Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of software we expect.
              We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be incorporated.
              Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
              ;)

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 21, 2006
                -Nothing to say when everything is working great!!!
              • Luis Blanco
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 23, 2006
                  Hi to all,

                  it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja  :-)

                  I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!

                  Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time to prepare the xhtml parser.

                  luis

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 23, 2006
                    On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

                    >Hi to all,
                    >
                    >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
                    >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
                    >
                    >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
                    >
                    >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
                    >to prepare the xhtml parser.

                    While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
                    the version... anyway, here it is:

                    >luis
                    >

                    >shinerweb wrote:
                    >>
                    >> Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of
                    >> software we expect.
                    >> We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be
                    >> incorporated.
                    >> Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
                    >> ;)

                  • Luis Blanco
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
                      Hi Tilman and Happy New Year,

                      I beg your pardon, I didn't saw this message before.
                      I just downloaded the last version a few minutes ago and it work OK. It is just a small test but it is impressive !!

                      Thank you very much for you patience and your time, and have a ¡¡ GOOD YEAR !!

                      luis

                      Tilman Hausherr wrote:

                      On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

                      >Hi to all,
                      >
                      >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
                      >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
                      >
                      >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
                      >
                      >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
                      >to prepare the xhtml parser.

                      While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
                      the version... anyway, here it is:
                      http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/tmp/ xenubeta. zip

                      Tilman

                      --