Re: Enhancement request - xhtml parse

  • luibla
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hi Tilman,

      Xhtml is a mixture between html and wml. Xhtml is an application of
      Xml as html and wml. And the way of passing parameters it like wml. I
      mean the typical key - value pairs are encoded like in html but
      joined with & as in wml, some people use just the ampersand ( & )
      for joining.

      A URL with parameters is like this:

      http://wap.server.es/path/index.php?
      xgrupo=rmadrid&xcanal=REALMADRID

      or with just ampersand

      http://wap.server.es/path/index.php?xgrupo=rmadrid&xcanal=REALMADRID

      The sample you need:

      http://wap.rebranding.es/orange-navegacion/g3/index.xhtml

      it return Content-Type: application/xhtml+xml

      and Xenu don't follow a single link.

      Kind regards.

      Luis

      > On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 22:21:38 -0000, au84uah88 wrote:
      >
      > >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@>
      > >wrote:

      that
      > >it

      > >> No, I know nothing about these. The WML files have ordinary
      HTML.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2006
        Try this version:
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenuklaus.zip

        It seems to parse what you meant. It has also another change, which may
        be interesting for other people: local directories are now treated as a
        list, like browsers do.

        Tilman