Re: XENU fails to check for a link with escaped characters.

  • kmputr_junki
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29 9:50 AM

      > On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:19:35 -0000, kmputr_junki wrote:
      >
      > >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@>
      > >wrote:

      > >xenu.
      > >that.
      > >ID1=1122&ID2=423&URL=http%

      > >> I'd need an URL that isn't on your intranet. There are some
      URLs
      > >that do
      > >> make trouble and I might have a solution, but it isn't sure and
      > >I'd like
      > >> to test it first.
      > >>
      > >> Tilman
      > >>
      > >I just can't find one externally ... it's driving me nuts :) and
      it
      > >is not easy to move the code to an external site.
      > >
      > >I'm pretty sure the problem is with adding the escaped :80 after
      the
      > >server name on the redirect url since I changed it to
      > >http://mydomain/vdir/gdirectory/away.asp?
      > >ID1=1122&ID2=423&URL=http://newdomain:80/Newsite/file.asp?id=17970
      > >and everything worked fine.
      >
      > But then, you've already found the solution, don't you?
      >
      > Tilman

      In a way I did, but all the links inside the docs I'm checking for
      broken links have the URL escaped, and I'm hoping I can automate
      this process without modifying the escaped characters.

      I'm just hoping we can this with XENU without modifying all the
      links inside the documents, and there are lots of documents :).

      Thanks
      J.