Please hide email addresses

  • nj_skylander
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
      Burried in the options for Yahoo! Groups, you can hide email addreses
      so that they are not harvestable by members. I plan to leave the
      group by tomorrow if you do not set this option. If you do set the
      option to hide EMail, thank you and I hope we can hold some useful
      discussions here.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
        hi,

        i have activated this:

        Email Address Display : Your group allows members to hide their
        email address from the group.
        Your group cannot use the Polls feature.
        Members who hide their email address may not post messages via
        email.
        This setting cannot be changed.

        looks like each member has to hide his/her email adress now?

        frank

        --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "nj_skylander"
        <jbn8e5693p001@s...> wrote:
        > Burried in the options for Yahoo! Groups, you can hide email
        addreses
        > so that they are not harvestable by members. I plan to leave the
        > group by tomorrow if you do not set this option. If you do set
        the
        > option to hide EMail, thank you and I hope we can hold some useful
        > discussions here.
      • nj_skylander
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
          Thank you!