Re: [xenu-usergroup] how to exclude xml and msodata

  • cdmazoff
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 11, 2006
      I am running Xenu 1.2h on a very fast PC with lots of RAM...using XP Home

      I am unclear about doing the "crawl from scratch"... I thought I did that when I ran Xenu again... Is there a cache I'm supposed to flush?

      Thanks

      CD

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 11, 2006
        On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:24:55 -0700, cdmazoff wrote:

        >I am running Xenu 1.2h on a very fast PC with lots of RAM...using XP Home
        >
        >I am unclear about doing the "crawl from scratch"... I thought I did that when I ran Xenu again... Is there a cache I'm supposed to flush?

        What I meant is that you simply enter the URL again, that is all.

        If it still doesn't work, e-mail me directly, send me your INI file and
        mention what URL you're checking.

        Tilman

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006

          > Frank, please kick out committee@... and/or
          > mail@... . I get a bounce message each time:
          >
          > We are unable to deliver the message from <tilman@...> to
          > <committee@...>.
          >
          > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
          > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
          > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
          > registered with Committee Group.

          i removed that user (probably another mailing list).