Re: [xenu-usergroup] how to exclude xml and msodata

  • cdmazoff
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2006
      Thanks for the reply Tilman, however it didn't work.

      I found the entry for option in the Xenu. ini
      I then entered the line
      ExcludeMSO=1

      And then I ran Xenu.. But I still got a listing of the xml and editdata.mso files

      Was I supposed to reboot after changing the ini?

      CD

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 10, 2006
        On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:10:25 -0700, cdmazoff wrote:

        >Thanks for the reply Tilman, however it didn't work.
        >
        >I found the entry for option in the Xenu. ini
        >I then entered the line
        >ExcludeMSO=1
        >
        >And then I ran Xenu.. But I still got a listing of the xml and editdata.mso files
        >
        >Was I supposed to reboot after changing the ini?

        No, but you'll have to redo the crawl from scratch... also, make sure
        you have the correct version, 1.2g or higher.

        If it still doesn't work, tell me what you're working on.

        Tilman

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2006
          Frank, please kick out committee@... and/or
          mail@... . I get a bounce message each time:

          We are unable to deliver the message from <tilman@...> to
          <committee@...>.

          The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
          group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
          only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
          registered with Committee Group.
        • cdmazoff
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 11, 2006
            I am running Xenu 1.2h on a very fast PC with lots of RAM...using XP Home

            I am unclear about doing the "crawl from scratch"... I thought I did that when I ran Xenu again... Is there a cache I'm supposed to flush?

            Thanks

            CD

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 11, 2006
              On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:24:55 -0700, cdmazoff wrote:

              >I am running Xenu 1.2h on a very fast PC with lots of RAM...using XP Home
              >
              >I am unclear about doing the "crawl from scratch"... I thought I did that when I ran Xenu again... Is there a cache I'm supposed to flush?

              What I meant is that you simply enter the URL again, that is all.

              If it still doesn't work, e-mail me directly, send me your INI file and
              mention what URL you're checking.

              Tilman

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006

                > Frank, please kick out committee@... and/or
                > mail@... . I get a bounce message each time:
                >
                > We are unable to deliver the message from <tilman@...> to
                > <committee@...>.
                >
                > The email address used to send your message is not subscribed to this
                > group. If you are a member of this group, please be aware that you may
                > only send messages to this group using the email address(es) you have
                > registered with Committee Group.

                i removed that user (probably another mailing list).