Show title rather than link itself in 'Broken links, ordered by page' report?

  • dubing77840
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006

      Given the 'Broken links, ordered by page' report, I find it's hard to
      find the corresponding broken link on the web because I have to hover
      on each link in the web page to see what the actual link really is to
      match the report. Now that Title shows up for 'Check URL...', why
      it's not included in the report?

      Thanks,

      Bing
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:17:08 -0000, dubing77840 wrote:

        >Given the 'Broken links, ordered by page' report, I find it's hard to
        >find the corresponding broken link on the web because I have to hover
        >on each link in the web page to see what the actual link really is to
        >match the report. Now that Title shows up for 'Check URL...', why
        >it's not included in the report?

        Because it could be several texts. Plus, the title of the web page
        doesn't have to be the link text. Try copying the URL in the clipboard,
        then open the source of the page, then search for the URL.