how PHP links are handled?

  • dubing77840
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Xenu Link Sleuth is new to me. But what it does is pretty impressive
      so far. We use a content management system. Our site has a lot
      dynamic links which when clicked will run PHP script to pull data out
      of the backend database and publish the query results on the web. Is
      there any way to have Xenu not spide those PHP links?

      Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

      Bing
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:10:26 -0000, dubing77840 wrote:

        >Xenu Link Sleuth is new to me. But what it does is pretty impressive
        >so far. We use a content management system. Our site has a lot
        >dynamic links which when clicked will run PHP script to pull data out
        >of the backend database and publish the query results on the web. Is
        >there any way to have Xenu not spide those PHP links?

        Exclude them in the initial dialog box.