Re: [xenu-usergroup] McAfee Site Advisor's red-flag rating for Xenu downloads

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2006
      On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:11:28 -0700, Tom Dowling wrote:

      >Thanks! I appreciate the quick and honest reply.
      >
      >McAfee Site Advisor does have a feedback page for site owners, but you
      >have to register.
      >
      >http://user.siteadvisor.com/forums/websiteOwnerVerification.php

      Thanks. I see that the warning doesn't come for
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html , but for WWW.snafu.de ; it
      has two "suspicious" programmes, cuteftp and gozilla.

      I found
      http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/snafu.de/downloads/499464/ has Xenu,
      and it says correctly: "In our tests, this download was free of adware,
      spyware and other unwanted programs."

      Tilman