Re: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu misses links on pages with base href

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2006
      On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:58:07 -0000, sujan8739286 wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >Xenu seems to miss some links on pages with <base href= ... > in the
      ><head> if the URI is missing the trailing slash.
      >
      >Quick & Dirty Examples:

      >The Link to foo.htm doesn't appear in Xenu.

      >Now it does.
      >
      >Seems to be a bug, right?

      Yes. It is corrected in the current beta. Do you need it (do you have a
      lot of pages with this?)
    • sujan8739286
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2006
        > Yes. It is corrected in the current beta. Do you need it (do you have
        > a lot of pages with this?)

        I don't, I only wanted to make sure this will be fixed in one of the
        future builds. But a friend of mine could use it, because one of the
        sites he monitors causes this error.

        / Jan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2006
          On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:24:57 -0000, sujan8739286 wrote:

          >> Yes. It is corrected in the current beta. Do you need it (do you have
          >> a lot of pages with this?)
          >
          >I don't, I only wanted to make sure this will be fixed in one of the
          >future builds. But a friend of mine could use it, because one of the
          >sites he monitors causes this error.

          He could use this version
          http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenu-parsetest.zip

          it also handles "%" in URLs differently (may be better for some sites).

          Tilman
        • sujan8739286
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2006
            > He could use this version
            > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenu-parsetest.zip
            >
            > it also handles "%" in URLs differently (may be better for
            > some sites).

            I forwarded the link to him. Thanks a lot.

            / Jan