How to limit the area of URL that gets checked??

  • themoose53@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 5:37 AM
      I used to be able to check URL similar to this one:

      http://public.murl.com/username/SPECIFIC_FOLDER/ and get just that particular area of the bookmarks checked.

      Now, when I enter that URL, the entire set of bookmarks (http://public.murl.com/username/) gets checked.  I did read in the FAQ about forgetting the last forward-slash -- but, that doesn't seem to make any difference.

      Anyone got any ideas on how to restrict the search??

      Thanks.

      Barb

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20 8:37 AM
        On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:37:28 -0400, <themoose53@...> wrote:

        >I used to be able to check URL similar to this one:
        >
        >http://public.murl.com/username/SPECIFIC_FOLDER/ and get just that particular area of the bookmarks checked.
        >
        >Now, when I enter that URL, the entire set of bookmarks (http://public.murl.com/username/) gets checked. I did read in the FAQ about forgetting the last forward-slash -- but, that doesn't seem to make any difference.

        It doesn't spider them, it only checks whether they exist, like
        "external" URLs.