Strange Noises

  • martster8555
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hello,

      I am a new user and have found the software appears to work fine
      with some small sites; however when doing some larger sites I seem
      to be encountering some clicking noises.

      When I stop the program and close it, the noises will continue for a
      while, even when I navigate to other sites on the Web. I have had to
      unintall the software and then the noises stop. I reinstalled the
      other day and tried again, and it was the same thing. A small site
      it zipped right through and did okay, and then on a larger site it
      did fine for a couple of minutes and then started the clicking,
      which coninued after I turned it off.

      Has anyone else experienced this, or would someone have an idea what
      it might be?

      Marty