Re: Maximum Links!

  • javachimps
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
      Thanks for all the info. Everything is local. There aren't 20K links
      on one page alone. The file* contains a list (hyperlinks) of html
      files on my local server and than I use xenu to check this file*.

      I was thinking of dividing the report up in two, any suggestions?

      Thanks -jc

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hunsaker
      <to_the_hurricave@...> wrote:

      > I checked our site weekly, which has over 100,000 links and the
      software runs fine. I do not check external links and I only have
      one option set in the reporting (Broken links, ordered by links).
      Other options might be bogging you down. On a site this big the
      report can take up to a half hour to generate but never had problems
      with it.