Re: [xenu-usergroup] Maximum Links!

  • Michael Hunsaker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2006
      I checked our site weekly, which has over 100,000 links and the software runs fine.  I do not check external links and I only have one option set in the reporting (Broken links, ordered by links).  Other options might be bogging you down.  On a site this big the report can take up to a half hour to generate but never had problems with it.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
        Thanks for all the info. Everything is local. There aren't 20K links
        on one page alone. The file* contains a list (hyperlinks) of html
        files on my local server and than I use xenu to check this file*.

        I was thinking of dividing the report up in two, any suggestions?

        Thanks -jc

        --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hunsaker