Unique Keyword or Primary Key

  • davedran
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2006
      Hi! All!

      I have close to 3 million URLs to check. Since each url is treated as
      unique we have a database with following fields :-

      i)URLKey (Primary Key)
      ii)URL
      iii)URLStatus

      ie.
      ABC124 www.yahoo.com Ok
      ABC125 www.yahoo.com/abc.htm Broken

      I want todo my query via Xenu with the URLKEY appearing in the
      reporting

      Tried www.yahoo.com <tab> ABC124
      It failed, any suggestion?

      Thanks

      Dave
    • Clive Sabey [CS]

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2006
          On Mon, 22 May 2006 08:25:43 -0000, davedran wrote:

          >Hi! All!
          >
          >I have close to 3 million URLs to check. Since each url is treated as
          >unique we have a database with following fields :-
          >
          >i)URLKey (Primary Key)
          >ii)URL
          >iii)URLStatus
          >
          >ie.
          >ABC124 www.yahoo.com Ok
          >ABC125 www.yahoo.com/abc.htm Broken
          >
          >I want todo my query via Xenu with the URLKEY appearing in the
          >reporting
          >
          >Tried www.yahoo.com <tab> ABC124
          >It failed, any suggestion?

          Xenu isn't really database based. If you really want to update your
          database with the link check results, you would have to write extra
          software, 1) to make html pages that are checked, 2) to work with the
          xenu result (export to tab) and merge it with your database.