Re: [xenu-usergroup] skip links with certain endings?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
      On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:41:22 -0000, hombre_guy wrote:

      >I like the .ini option to skip MSO files, but I'm wondering if there's
      >also a possiblity for this problem: For every page on my site, there's
      >a version with "?pf=1" at the end of the link for the "print-friendly"
      >version. Is there a way to set an option in the .ini file to have it
      >ignore files with certain endings?

      No, it can only ignore certain *beginnings*.

      I did a test version that can work with wildcards (* and ?),
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenuwild.zip

      enter

      *pf=1*

      in the initial dialogbox. (Don't forget the "*" at the beginning and at
      the end!!!)

      Tilman
    • hombre_guy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006

        > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:41:22 -0000, hombre_guy wrote:
        >

        > No, it can only ignore certain *beginnings*.
        >
        > I did a test version that can work with wildcards (* and ?),
        > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenuwild.zip
        >
        > enter
        >
        > *pf=1*
        >
        > in the initial dialogbox. (Don't forget the "*" at the beginning
        and at
        > the end!!!)
        >
        > Tilman

        That's awesome! It worked perfectly. Thanks, Tilman!