skip links with certain endings?

  • hombre_guy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24 5:41 PM
      I like the .ini option to skip MSO files, but I'm wondering if there's
      also a possiblity for this problem: For every page on my site, there's
      a version with "?pf=1" at the end of the link for the "print-friendly"
      version. Is there a way to set an option in the .ini file to have it
      ignore files with certain endings?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24 10:59 PM
        On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:41:22 -0000, hombre_guy wrote:

        >I like the .ini option to skip MSO files, but I'm wondering if there's
        >also a possiblity for this problem: For every page on my site, there's
        >a version with "?pf=1" at the end of the link for the "print-friendly"
        >version. Is there a way to set an option in the .ini file to have it
        >ignore files with certain endings?

        No, it can only ignore certain *beginnings*.

        I did a test version that can work with wildcards (* and ?),
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenuwild.zip

        enter

        *pf=1*

        in the initial dialogbox. (Don't forget the "*" at the beginning and at
        the end!!!)

        Tilman
      • hombre_guy
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28 7:34 PM

          > On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:41:22 -0000, hombre_guy wrote:
          >

          > No, it can only ignore certain *beginnings*.
          >
          > I did a test version that can work with wildcards (* and ?),
          > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenuwild.zip
          >
          > enter
          >
          > *pf=1*
          >
          > in the initial dialogbox. (Don't forget the "*" at the beginning
          and at
          > the end!!!)
          >
          > Tilman

          That's awesome! It worked perfectly. Thanks, Tilman!