Re: [xenu-usergroup] Do not check...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
      On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Hunsaker wrote:

      >Did this question ever get answered? Either I
      >accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!
      >
      >In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
      >XML links. Is that possible?

      No, Xenu can parse only HTML.

      >Mike
      >
      >--- anzwers1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      >
      >> I do not want to "check" some extensions, for
      >> example .jpg or .asp and
      >> so on.
      >>
      >> How can I do, thank you.

      You can't, with the general version.

      I did a version which supports wildcards in the include/exclude section.
      I sent it to a guy who needed it, but he never answered. If you want to
      test it, e-mail me.

      Tilman
    • Frank Visser
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005

        Hi michael,

        I those cases I extract the URLs from the xml with a regular expression, put these in a text file and run Xenu on it.

        Frank Visser, Waterpoortweg 279, 1051 pv, Amsterdam

        Author of: Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion SUNY 2003

        Read all about Ken Wilber : http://www.integralworld.net

        On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Hunsaker wrote:

        >Did this question ever get answered?  Either I
        >accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!
        >
        >In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
        >XML links.  Is that possible?

        No, Xenu can parse only HTML.