Re: [xenu-usergroup] Do not check...

  • Michael Hunsaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
      Did this question ever get answered? Either I
      accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!

      In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
      XML links. Is that possible?

      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
        On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Hunsaker wrote:

        >Did this question ever get answered? Either I
        >accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!
        >
        >In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
        >XML links. Is that possible?

        No, Xenu can parse only HTML.

        >Mike
        >
        >--- anzwers1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >
        >> I do not want to "check" some extensions, for
        >> example .jpg or .asp and
        >> so on.
        >>
        >> How can I do, thank you.

        You can't, with the general version.

        I did a version which supports wildcards in the include/exclude section.
        I sent it to a guy who needed it, but he never answered. If you want to
        test it, e-mail me.

        Tilman
      • Frank Visser
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005

          Hi michael,

          I those cases I extract the URLs from the xml with a regular expression, put these in a text file and run Xenu on it.

          Frank Visser, Waterpoortweg 279, 1051 pv, Amsterdam

          Author of: Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion SUNY 2003

          Read all about Ken Wilber : http://www.integralworld.net

          On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Hunsaker wrote:

          >Did this question ever get answered?  Either I
          >accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!
          >
          >In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
          >XML links.  Is that possible?

          No, Xenu can parse only HTML.