Re: [xenu-usergroup] Multiple URLs check

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2005
      On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:11:47 -0000, massteve00 wrote:

      >Is there a way to setup Xenu to check multiple URLs in one check?

      You could try that test feature in the menu, however it won't spider
      unless it ends with a "/".

      Or check one page that links to all the URLs.

      >Also is there a way to automate a scheduled weekly check on certain
      >URLS? Thanks.

      Only in the $300 "corporate" version. (The $300 goes to a person I
      support) That version has a command line interface, so you can use it
      form the windows scheduler. It does not work with that test feature.