Multiple URLs check

  • massteve00
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2005
      Is there a way to setup Xenu to check multiple URLs in one check?
      Also is there a way to automate a scheduled weekly check on certain
      URLS? Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2005
        On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:11:47 -0000, massteve00 wrote:

        >Is there a way to setup Xenu to check multiple URLs in one check?

        You could try that test feature in the menu, however it won't spider
        unless it ends with a "/".

        Or check one page that links to all the URLs.

        >Also is there a way to automate a scheduled weekly check on certain
        >URLS? Thanks.

        Only in the $300 "corporate" version. (The $300 goes to a person I
        support) That version has a command line interface, so you can use it
        form the windows scheduler. It does not work with that test feature.