Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: PHP and session IDs

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
      No, I'm talking about *enabling* cookies in Xenu.
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#cookies

      (I believe this was originally made for you!!!!)

      I have no idea how Xenu handles cookies. I don't do anything myself, I
      let the WININET.DLL handle it (when enabled).

      Tilman

    • Frank Visser
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005

        Hi tilman,

        Shame on me – how could I forget!

        I set AllowCookies=1 and the issue has disappeared.

        I guess I hadn’t spidered a site that was so heavily cookie based as this one ;-)

        Tnx,

        Frank Visser, Waterpoortweg 279, 1051 pv, Amsterdam

        Author of: Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion SUNY 2003

        Read all about Ken Wilber : http://www.integralworld.net