Do not check...

  • anzwers1
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2005
      I do not want to "check" some extensions, for example .jpg or .asp and
      so on.

      How can I do, thank you.

      Ps. I tried to put *.jpg under the "Do not check any URLs..." form but
      it does not work. Thx.
    • Michael Hunsaker
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
        Did this question ever get answered? Either I
        accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!

        In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
        XML links. Is that possible?

        Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
          On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Hunsaker wrote:

          >Did this question ever get answered? Either I
          >accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!
          >
          >In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
          >XML links. Is that possible?

          No, Xenu can parse only HTML.

          >Mike
          >
          >--- anzwers1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >
          >> I do not want to "check" some extensions, for
          >> example .jpg or .asp and
          >> so on.
          >>
          >> How can I do, thank you.

          You can't, with the general version.

          I did a version which supports wildcards in the include/exclude section.
          I sent it to a guy who needed it, but he never answered. If you want to
          test it, e-mail me.

          Tilman
        • Frank Visser
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005

            Hi michael,

            I those cases I extract the URLs from the xml with a regular expression, put these in a text file and run Xenu on it.

            Frank Visser, Waterpoortweg 279, 1051 pv, Amsterdam

            Author of: Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion SUNY 2003

            Read all about Ken Wilber : http://www.integralworld.net

            On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:36:18 -0800 (PST), Michael Hunsaker wrote:

            >Did this question ever get answered?  Either I
            >accidentally deleted it or I cannot find it!
            >
            >In any event, I do not want Xenu to check for broken
            >XML links.  Is that possible?

            No, Xenu can parse only HTML.