Shop local issue

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
      this message was filtered by SpamGuard, but merits attention (frank):

      I am so excited that I found this excellent Tool, it saves me lots of
      time.

      But when I check one of the link, it returns more than 300 errors.
      Did I do something wrong?

      The webpage is
      http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy

      posted by: jxzhouus@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
        On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:59:46 -0000, frank visser wrote:

        >this message was filtered by SpamGuard, but merits attention (frank):
        >
        >I am so excited that I found this excellent Tool, it saves me lots of
        >time.
        >
        >But when I check one of the link, it returns more than 300 errors.
        >Did I do something wrong?
        >
        >The webpage is
        >http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy
        >

        >posted by: jxzhouus@...

        He wrote to me too. I asked for more details. (why should I do his
        footwork?)