Not found in the Xenu FAQ

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2005
    • Stephen Gazard
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 8, 2005
        ** resending to just tilman **

        three attachments; the names ought to be self explanatory

        xenu_empty_tips_box.jpg
        xenu_tip_box_partial.jpg
        xenu_empty_tips_no_manifest_change.jpg

        I've got WinXP SP2 (patched up and latest drivers)
        I installed Xenu directly over the other version. I'll not be around
        for the weekend, so won't be able to help on this for a it, but I hope
        the screenshots help you out

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 16, 2005
          On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:02:02 +0100, Stephen Gazard wrote:

          >just tried it, and I see nothing new, apart from a "tips" box that shows
          >a grey screen until I press "next tip", whereupon the tip is there, but
          >nothing else (I see only a white box

          Sadly, the problem with the "tips" box is directly related to the
          manifest file :-( So I'd advise to delete it.