Re: [xenu-usergroup] Xenu with new look

  • Stephen Gazard
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2005
      three attachments; the names ought to be self explanatory

      xenu_empty_tips_box.jpg
      xenu_tip_box_partial.jpg
      xenu_empty_tips_no_manifest_change.jpg

      I've got WinXP SP2 (patched up and latest drivers)
      I installed Xenu directly over the other version. I'll not be around
      for the weekend, so won't be able to help on this for a it, but I hope
      the screenshots help you out

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2005
      • Stephen Gazard
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 8, 2005
          ** resending to just tilman **

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 16, 2005
            On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:02:02 +0100, Stephen Gazard wrote:

            >just tried it, and I see nothing new, apart from a "tips" box that shows
            >a grey screen until I press "next tip", whereupon the tip is there, but
            >nothing else (I see only a white box

            Sadly, the problem with the "tips" box is directly related to the
            manifest file :-( So I'd advise to delete it.