Lycoris PowerPak 1.4

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39164120,00.htm
      Lycoris 1.4 integrates Windows apps support

      Has anyone tried to use Xenu on this Windows emulator? Please tell me
      the results. I have been told that Xenu runs fine on "Wine".

      Tilman
    • Nigel Horne
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
        On Monday 23 Aug 2004 23:03, Tilman Hausherr wrote:

        > Has anyone tried to use Xenu on this Windows emulator? Please tell me
        > the results. I have been told that Xenu runs fine on "Wine".

        I can't get Xenu to work under Wine, it starts then the display freezes when you start scanning.

        > Tilman

        -Nigel

        --
        Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
        NJH Music, Barnsley, UK. ICQ#20252325