Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Issue checking links that open in new windows...

  • Richard Warnock
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
      Thanks for the replies Frank :)

      I should have been more specific: I am checking
      non-public CFM pages behind the KSC firewall.

      I have also modified the xenu.ini as suggested with
      the regex provided by both Tilman and yourself. Thank
      you both for providing that functionality.

      The issue with the illegally coded popups is not
      addressable from my end... the content on www.nasa.gov
      is now aggregated portal content provided by any of
      the 10 NASA centers or NASA HQ.

      It appears that plain links as well as the
      disclaimered links are not being seen by Xenu.

      My site list only shows two pages, the currect page
      and the index page.

      This may be due to the inability to change the user
      agent name. I understand why Tilman left that
      capability out; I've read his previous post regarding
      that issue.

      So I suspect it may end up being an issue with the
      Cold Fusion server not liking Xenu.

      Thank you for doing all of www.nasa.gov, I truly
      appreciate your kindness as well as your time :)

      I check web pages and sites for compliance with the
      KSC standards and Section 508. If anyone here has any
      questions about either of those, I'm your guy :)

      Just e-mail me directly because this is the Xenu user
      group :)

      Thank You,
      Richard Warnock
      richard.warnock-1@...