program newbie

  • cornish4me
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi, I'm a new kid on the block, and having odd problems already. Does
      anyone else have a problem with their computer crashing with this
      program? Also, I have trouble finding the report when I click this
      option after downloading.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2004
        On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:24:56 -0000, cornish4me wrote:

        >Hi, I'm a new kid on the block, and having odd problems already. Does
        >anyone else have a problem with their computer crashing with this
        >program?

        No :)

        >Also, I have trouble finding the report when I click this
        >option after downloading.

        The report should appear in the browser after running, or when you press
        "R" in Xenu.