Re: regex question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2005
      found the solution myself, added the "(" to the character class,
      everything between "javascript" and the start single quote of the
      URL is matched:

      [Options]
      Javascript=javascript:[(._a-zA-Z0-9]+\( *['"]((/|ftp://|https?://)

      it now resolved both URLs:

      https://ssl.intel.com/itn
      https://ssl.intel.com/itn2

      frank