looks like bug

  • Eugeny Sattler the Spam Hater
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 7:10 AM
      looks like bug

      When I check this single URL manually
      http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/nickbolton/mailwasherpro/mailwasher_pro4176.exe
      Xenu (version taken from YahooGroups files area) does the job OK

      But when I do it from command line, Xenu reports that the
      site requires authorisation. In fact, the site does not require that.

      --

      Note: FROM line of this message contains a throwaway (disposable)
      account intended to fool spammers.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 9:45 AM
        On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:10:43 -0000, Eugeny Sattler the Spam Hater wrote:

        >When I check this single URL manually
        >http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/nickbolton/mailwasherpro/mailwasher_pro4176.exe
        >Xenu (version taken from YahooGroups files area) does the job OK
        >
        >But when I do it from command line, Xenu reports that the
        >site requires authorisation. In fact, the site does not require that.

        1) I have now deleted the beta version, because the "real" version is
        now available. (It's about the same)

        2) Xenu always does the job OK for me. I suspect you may have several
        xenu.exe versions on your PC.