Re: [xenu-usergroup] unreferenced files in a folder

  • Jeff Malka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      I am a new user of xenu. I thought the listing of "orphan files" was for
      that reason.

      Jeff Malka

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
        On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:58:35 +0200, Werner Warweg wrote:

        >since Oct 1998 I use xenu, thank You for helping. Today I have a special
        >question:
        >I use Windows XP (I know! It's a bad word).Xenu looks for missing links,
        >wonderful! But today a can not say, which of the hundreds of files in a
        >WEB-Place are used or better connected with a link.

        Press ALT-ENTER to see which one links to it

        or

        PRESS "R" for the report.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
          On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:57:06 -0400, Jeff Malka wrote:

          >I am a new user of xenu. I thought the listing of "orphan files" was for
          >that reason.

          I think he wants to know who links to an URL.

          Orphans is about URLs not linked at all.

          Anyway, Werner can contact me directly and ask in german if I answered
          the wrong question :)

          Tilman