Re: [xenu-usergroup] Exlude file formats

  • Natalie Erdtmann
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2005
      --- Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> schrieb:

      ---------------------------------
      On Fri, 27 May 2005 16:35:18 -0000, natalie_erdtmann
      wrote:

      >Hi to all!
      >
      >i am quite new to xenu and i would like to know if
      there
      >is a way to exclude certain formats like .pdf or
      .jpg.

      No. Because a broken link is a broken link. I want you
      to correct all of
      them :)

      oh i see, and i surely will do :)
      my idea is only for to ensure a respectable navigation
      on huge sites (like galleries) it would be good to
      check hyperlinks in the first place, and here and then
      to check other files seperately, cause it can take
      much time really.

      btw i have had no problems or hang-ups with Xenu on
      huge sites so far (200000 links)

      Natalie

      Terms of Service.