temporary/permanently changes?

  • Jeff Malka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Sorry to ask. I am still trying to learn ......

      How dependable is the difference between temporary/permanently:
      302 (object temporarily moved)
      301 (object permanently moved)

      Does xenu read something on these websites that indicates these are
      temporary vs. permanent changes?

      Should one correct the temporary ones too or are wait till they are listed
      as permanent?

      Jeff Malka
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2005
        On Wed, 4 May 2005 03:13:52 -0400, Jeff Malka wrote:

        >Sorry to ask. I am still trying to learn ......
        >
        >How dependable is the difference between temporary/permanently:
        >302 (object temporarily moved)
        >301 (object permanently moved)
        >
        >Does xenu read something on these websites that indicates these are
        >temporary vs. permanent changes?

        The code that you mentioned (301 / 302).

        >Should one correct the temporary ones too or are wait till they are listed
        >as permanent?

        Decide for yourself. It doesn't seem to be very reliable to me.

        Tilman