Re: orphan error messages

  • mushu999mushu
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2005
      I'll email you directly the actual list of files it comes up with
      during the orphan check. You are right, I should have said "h" instead
      of "f" for the next version.

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@s...>
      wrote:
      > On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:24:24 -0000, mushu999mushu wrote:
      >
      > >Also, do you think you can add this extra call
      > >[InternetGetLastResponseInfo] to the next version (1.2f?) of the link
      >
      > The current version is 1.2g (which you are now using, apparently). So
      > the next would be 1.2h. The current version does make a better error
      > message. Youself said that it says:
      >
      > Error 12003 while moving to remote ftp directory '/sub/dir/': 550
      > /sub/dir: The system cannot find the file specified.
      >
      > So ask yourself why Xenu tries to access /sub/dir... is this the
      > directory for your WWW files?
      >
      > Tilman
      >

      > >checker to display what the exact error 12003 really means:
      > >
      > > 12003 ERROR_INTERNET_EXTENDED_ERROR
      > > An extended error was returned from the server. This is
      > > typically a string or buffer containing a verbose error
      > > message. Call InternetGetLastResponseInfo to
      retrieve the

      http://www.koders.com/c/fid755AC8EFDC669704A25731792F24D845D9413F2C.aspx