Re: [xenu-usergroup] Question on Passwords

  • Catherine Mahe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2005
      IT works!!! Thanks so much. Only one question. When I click on the good links, I have to enter my password every time I look at a page. It does not ask for my password at any point. Should I just accept this or this there anything I can do about it. Believe me, I am happy that it is working past the password protection, so if you can fix this last thing, I will really appreciate it.

      Thanks so much,

      Cathy Mahe

      >>> tilman@... 04/19/05 9:57 AM >>>
      On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:03:38 -0400, Catherine Mahe wrote:

      >I just installed the new version of Xenus, 1.2g, hoping it would solve my problem. For some reason, the pages of my website that require a password can't be checked. They are coming up with a 307 redirect to the authentication page. Is there anything I can do?

      Did you activate the cookies as described
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#cookies
      and then logged in with Internet Explorer?

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to: