Re: [xenu-usergroup] Hyperlinks of a Word document

  • Richard A. DeVenezia
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
      Catherine Mahe wrote:
      > Thank you so much. I will try it.
      >
      > Cathy Mahe

      If you ask real nice, maybe Tilman will roll the hyperlink retrieval process
      directly into Xenu for automatic processing.

      -Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
        On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 14:45:32 -0400, Richard A. DeVenezia wrote:

        >Catherine Mahe wrote:
        >> Thank you so much. I will try it.
        >>
        >> Cathy Mahe
        >
        >If you ask real nice, maybe Tilman will roll the hyperlink retrieval process
        >directly into Xenu for automatic processing.

        Sorry, no, it's not that easy. What you showed seems to be Visual-Basic
        related. I don't know about something in Visual C++ that does the same.
        And even then, I don't really have much time.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2005
          New in the current beta:

          [Options]
          FailSimilarHosts=0

          means that if one URL times out or has a broken connection, the others
          don't fail as well. The default (and default / current) behaviour is
          "1", i.e. the others do fail.

          (This is for John)