ExcludeMSO

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2005
      If you set this in XENU.INI

      [Options]
      ExcludeMSO=1

      Xenu will exclude URLs that end with

      /filelist.xml
      /editdata.mso
      /oledata.mso

      I forgot to mention it correctly in the whatsnew.txt file.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2010
        This is almost 5 years too late, but I finally had a look. This library
        just about compressing or uncompressing one file.

        What I'd need, is a C source code that can look in a .jar file, and can
        tell what's in it (just a directory + file list).

        Tilman

        On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:48:22 -0500, Richard A. DeVenezia wrote:

        >Tilman Hausherr wrote:
        >> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:20:26 -0500, Richard A. DeVenezia wrote:
        >>> http://www.artpol-software.com/
        >>> " The commercial license is available free of charge for using
        >>> ZipArchive library in:
        >>> - freeware software (freeware is software that is available free of
        >>> charge, but which is copyrighted by the developer, who retains the
        >>> right to control its redistribution and to sell it in the future)
        >>> "
        >>
        >> But as soon as I sell it, I would have to publish the source code :-(
        >
        >There is always something else, mayhap http://www.zlib.net, maybe not MFC
        >and directly .zip ready, but how far off could it be?
        >Per zlib.h
        >
        ><quote>
        >* zlib.h -- interface of the 'zlib' general purpose compression library
        > version 1.0.4, Jul 24th, 1996.
        >
        > Copyright (C) 1995-1996 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
        >
        > This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
        > warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
        > arising from the use of this software.
        >
        > Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
        > including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
        > freely, subject to the following restrictions:
        >
        > 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
        > claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
        > in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
        > appreciated but is not required.
        > 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
        > misrepresented as being the original software.
        > 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
        >
        > Jean-loup Gailly Mark Adler
        > gzip@... madler@...
        ></quote>
        >
        >Regardless,
        >Thank you for Xenu, its a great piece of software.
        >
        >Richard
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Daniel Norton
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 13, 2010
          On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:
          What I'd need, is a C source code that can look in a .jar file, and can tell what's in it (just a directory + file list)

          Won't Info-ZIP do it?

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Info-ZIP
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 13, 2010
            Thanks, I had a short look at the text files. I was even able to compile
            it (on the first attempt!) and get unzip.exe. When I have more time I'll
            try to isolate what I need (I have to chose from 21 source files).
            Thanks again!

            Tilman

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 17, 2010
              This was really huge. I think that I found something small:
              http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/cpp/cpp_mfc/article.php/c4049/

              And I also made a new beta that can work with a class in an APPLET
              ARCHIVE