Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Problems with Password Protected URLs

  • Rick Beton
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2005
      Eugeny.Sattler@... wrote:

      >Hey man,
      >I am not a newbie in this Internet, in fact I am a surfer since 1997.
      >and I know very well what the nigerian scheme is and how it works.
      >So my good advise to you is: don't waste you time on me. You better seek for
      >other fools.

      Well with that much experience, you'll know that you just need to chill
      out. This is a mailing list: they almost certainly won't get your reply
      so there's little point letting off steam at them. Yes, the people who
      send spam are the dregs of society, or at least their moral standards
      are -errm- uncivilised. But no, there's not much point telling the rest
      of us about it. Sorry.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 4, 2005
        yep, was a member, but now deleted.