Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Problems with Password Protected URLs

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2005
      On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:29:47 +0400, Eugeny.Sattler@... wrote:

      >I am not a newbie in this Internet, in fact I am a surfer since 1997.
      >and I know very well what the nigerian scheme is and how it works.

      Yeah, but you still made the mistake to answer to *him* :-)

      Frank, please kick off princess2rachealij@... if he's a member.

      There are many Nigeria fun pages, one of them is this one:
      http://www.geocities.com/scamjokepage/
    • Rick Beton
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 4, 2005
        Eugeny.Sattler@... wrote:

        >Hey man,
        >I am not a newbie in this Internet, in fact I am a surfer since 1997.
        >and I know very well what the nigerian scheme is and how it works.
        >So my good advise to you is: don't waste you time on me. You better seek for
        >other fools.

        Well with that much experience, you'll know that you just need to chill
        out. This is a mailing list: they almost certainly won't get your reply
        so there's little point letting off steam at them. Yes, the people who
        send spam are the dregs of society, or at least their moral standards
        are -errm- uncivilised. But no, there's not much point telling the rest
        of us about it. Sorry.

        Rick
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 4, 2005
          yep, was a member, but now deleted.