RE: [xenu-usergroup] Large reports fail to open

  • Frank Visser
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2005
      Hi tilman,

      Did you respond to the orginal issue mentioned in this thread: reports above
      9.000 links fail to open in a browser for me?

      (was on holiday for 2 weeks, so perhaps I have missed that mail).

      My pagefile settings and all that were mentioned in the original posting.

      Would be great to know what exactly is the bottle neck here.

      Tnx,

      Frank Visser, Waterpoortweg 279, 1051 pv, Amsterdam

      Author of: Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion SUNY 2003

      Read all about Ken Wilber : http:// <http://www.integralworld.net>
      www.integralworld.net

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2005
        On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:39:45 +0100, Frank Visser wrote:

        >Hi tilman,
        >

        >Did you respond to the orginal issue mentioned in this thread: reports above
        >9.000 links fail to open in a browser for me?

        No. This is a problem with your browser or your computer. Use a
        different browser or a different computer, or correct some links to that
        the report get smaller...