RE: [xenu-usergroup] server error?

  • Frank Visser
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      Tilman,

      Is it "poorly configured" or security?

      I don't want to "wake sleeping dogs" - as we say in the Netherlands.

      Frank Visser, Waterpoortweg 279, 1051 pv, Amsterdam

      Author of: Ken Wilber: Thought as Passion SUNY 2003

      Read all about Ken Wilber : http:// <http://www.integralworld.net>
      www.integralworld.net

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
        On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:32:11 +0100, Frank Visser wrote:

        >Tilman,
        >

        >Is it "poorly configured" or security?
        >

        >I don't want to "wake sleeping dogs" - as we say in the Netherlands.

        What I mean is that his scripts simply don't do their job. Xenu uses
        Internet Explorer's WININET.DLL to contact, but with a different user
        agent.