Re: [xenu-usergroup] new problem with XENU

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hello to both of you,

      I really don't know. All I could do is to have a look on your system
      with "remote assistance". You must have Windows XP, and a firewall that
      lets remote assistance requests through (I suggest XP SP2 without
      firewall), and MSN Messenger. Contact me directly for my MSN address.

      Xenu can scan big sites. Ask the webmaster of confluence.org :-)
      (fascinating site, and very well designed)

      Tilman

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2005

        Please check your %temp% directory, and delete all TGH*.* files, and
        tell me whether it works then.