Does Xenu follow <link> elements, or just list them?

  • markahrens
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
      It seems that Xenu is finding my canonical link elements and listing them as URLs, but perhaps not following them, since the Type and Size fields are blank.

      Can someone confirm?

      Note, I'm not prepared to say what Xenu *should* do - I suppose an argument could be made that since crawlers find these links and use them, Xenu has every right to follow them, then again, a normal user agent (person) would not find these links.

      R,
      Mark Ahrens
    • Onder Vincent Koc