Re: [xenu-usergroup] gzip encoding not supported in 1.3.9 beta?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
      This version supports gzip content encoding:

      Tell me if it works for you.

      There is no difference in the display (except that the duration times
      are about 40% less), i.e. if you want to see with your own eyes that the
      compression is active, use fiddler or wireshark or any other tool that
      can trace http traffic. Not all servers support it.

      Tilman