Re: [xenu-usergroup] gzip encoding not supported in 1.3.9 beta?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
      Hi Mark,
      It is not sending such a header.
      If your server works properly, it shouldn't send anything encrypted
      unless getting such a header.
      However I'm working on something. I hope that a "nightly build" will be
      available withing a few days / weeks.
      Tilman

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
        This version supports gzip content encoding:

        Tell me if it works for you.

        There is no difference in the display (except that the duration times
        are about 40% less), i.e. if you want to see with your own eyes that the
        compression is active, use fiddler or wireshark or any other tool that
        can trace http traffic. Not all servers support it.