Re: [xenu-usergroup] Finding the origin of links within a crawl

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2013
      Oops, you were talking about the export. Yes, the export page map does have this. Yes, you have to import the two exports into a database and do a join.

      Tilman

      Am 15.08.2013 14:35, schrieb Michael F:
      Thanks for the reply Tilman although I am looking for that functionality in the Export.

      I am importing the data into Excel and using pivot tables check for Status Codes of interest but the Expot is only a subset of data from the Report, I am trying to link together the Page Map export so I can trace back to the original link(s).  The Business Users who are asking for the reports want to get a summary of where the broken pages/images are and where they are linked from so they can update the pages.

      I'm ok to do work on the exports to get these together if I need to, I wasn't sure if this has been asked about before.