Excluding files

  • rp_joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Hello I am new here. This is a great program. I've used it for a while, however I am struggling to find how to exclude files.

      When it runs I want to exclude the .jpg, .css, and all image files.

      In the Starting point I have added names in the box titled "do not check any URLs beginning with" .
      I have placed the following files: *.gif *.css *.jpg *.png .

      However, it still lists these files. I must be doing something wrong.

      What I want is just a list of URLs that display pages. Like HTML or ASP or PHP.

      I hope someone can help me.

      Thank you.

      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013

        Use the wildcard feature instead, see in the FAQ
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#wild

        Tilman